You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00002 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

  Dear Sri Sudarshan,

  You will find a wonderful version of Laghu Aaradhanam in sadagopan.org under
Saalagramam section, written by Sadagopan mama.

  As well, there are few other articles on SaaLagrAmams there.

  Hope this helps.

  adiyEn

gopan <sgopan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear Sri Sudarshan :

The Saalagrama AarAdhanam is the simplest Aaradhanam
to perform . Please refer for background to an article
I posted in :

http://www.Sadagopan.org

Please connect to the link on the bottom right hand corner
marked "Saalagramam" .

Sri Anil will sent you other articles on Saalagrama Aaradhanam that I posted
elsewhere .

With best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan

Pleas esend me a private note on where you are
so I can help you with a knowledgable person
closer to where you live .