You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00039 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

 SrI:
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:

Dear all,

The follwing is the note from SrIman U.vE. D.Srinivasan svami on the newly
launched www.sundarasimham.org portal.
This portal has been conceived by SrIman. Dr.V.Sadagopan svami of Newyork.
There are plans to make this portal as a very rich and informative source
for present and future generation.
A team of more than 10 Professional Srivaishnavas around the globe assists
svami to realise this goal.

The following is the note from SrIman U.vE. D. Srinivasan svami, fondly
called as 'vAsu vAdhyAr':

On behalf of 'sundarasimham team' aDiyEn and SrI. Madhavakkannan svamin
second this proposed brutham "SRI VAISHNAVA SRINIDHI"on SrI. V.Sadagopan
svami.

This brutham will be personally presented to svami at an event to be
organised in Chennai in near future. We'll co-ordinate with SrI. Vasu
Vadhyar on this.

Ramanuja dAsan
Mukundan

NOTE from Vasu Vadhyar on www.sundarasimham.org :

 "My sincere wishes for the great success of this website".
The founder of this website Sri Sri V. Sadagopachar swami's tireless hard
work for our sampradayam should be honoured well. I hope 'Emperuman' will
defenitely put him in the sweetest and highiest part of his heart (just
equal to Periya Piraaty). If it is not true, I request and pray Emperumaan
to take all the Punyam whatever I gained so far to make it fast and true.
I wish to grant him the title "SRI VAISHNAVA SRINIDHI" as a very little
award for his matchless contributions to our Sampradayam.
Dasanu dasan
Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan

Brief NOTE on SrI. U.vE. Vasu Vadhyar (written by SrI. Sadagopan svami)

Sriman U.vE. D.Srinivasan is one of the most learned Bruhaspathys
in Chennai and is an authority in Vaidhika KarmAs . He is the moderator of
Vaidhikam group and performs annual Sudarsana Homam and other free
karmAs for the Members .

You should become a Member of Vaideekam group to clear your doubts
and also browse the ahobilam.com web site . Sri D.Srinivasan  is also a
Master of
Multimedia and writes in English as well . He has achieved so much
already at his young age of 47 . One of his sons is at Chennai Institute of
Technology and can do all Vaidhika Kaaryams .The other son  is studying
at the Veda Paatasaalaa at VaduvUr and will folow his father's foot steps .

Remarkable Family indeed !

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM