You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00045 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear All :

This message seems to be about the Special Narasimha
AbhimAana Sthalam , which is 12 KM from Mathurai
at the foot of Aanamalai hills .

I was there during last october and had the bhAgyam of
darsanam of the ArchA Moorthys . It is a beautiful Temple
which I presume is under the management of ThirumOhUr
DevasthAnam .

Please help .
V.Sadagopan