You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00169 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha!

Srimannarayana Ramanuja Yatibhyo: Namaha!

Jai Srimannarayana..

Dear Bhagavad Bandhus,

Everyone must be doing wonderfully well by the blessings of our
acharyas and SWAMY's never-ending grace...

As you might be knowing...by SWAMY's grace...our dearest Sri Sri Sri
Tridandi Srimannarayana Ramanuja Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji is traveling
to US this year between May 25th and July 4th...to the delight of all
the SWAMY devotees in US...and to bless all the SWAMY devotees in US..

Here's the schedule of Sri Swamiji:
http://www.chinnajeeyar.org/USA_Travel.htm

It would be extremely wonderful if you all can join this divine trip
to spend time and take blessings from Sri Swamiji...listen to his
wonderful discourses about SWAMY...and meet all the divine devotees
of SWAMY...and participate in SWAMY seva...and acharya
seva...bha:gavatha seva through various divine events...

In the service of Sri Swamiji, the great acharyas..SWAMY and HIS
devotees,
Adiyen Venkata Vineeth Ramanuja Dasa
Adiyen Deepa Ramanuja Dasi

Jai Srimannarayana..