From: Srinivasan Deevalur
To: vaideekam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:13 AM
Subject: [Vaideekam] Aval Vikatan Interview at Madras University MA Vaishnavam
class.

Dear Members,
Kindly go through the article by clicking the below link.
The article is about classes and students of MA VAISHNAVAM
in Madras University.
Also I personally request all members to convince valid persons to join the
above course.
Because they could not advertise about it separately.
The funds retained for this department will be well used if number of students
increased.
The department will be closed if there is no increase in students strength.
We are taking all efforts to strengthen this department, we wish your
cooperation also.
You need not donate any money, you just propagate this message that is enough.
http://www.ahobilam.com/articles/interview.html
best regards,
nvs

Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan
Organizer , Web Master - http://www.ahobilam.com/
Group Moderator :
vaideekam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tamil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
matrimonial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vaideekam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can easily find solutions for any of your "Vaideeka" needs;
Just visit http://www.ahobilam.com/ once; plenty of information there!
Have nice day!
With Best regards,
Moderator