You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00175 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear svAmi,

The subtle from or the manifested one is of prakruthi and not of guNA-s. These
forms are not of the guNAs as thought by your goodself. Therefore, GuNAs do not
take any particular form.

2. I have not formulated these. These are from Thathvathrayam of Sri PiLLai
LokAchAryA and the vyAkyAnam  by Periya JEyar. Further, the prime base
especially for this area is based on 'pongai pulanum'ThriuvAimozhip pAsuram.

3. Please wait for complete postings anoter 2 or 3.

Thanks

dAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan