You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - May 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00140 May 2005

May 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Title: Message
Dear BhakthAs :

Sriman Aravind Sethuraman has compiled an informative
list of 108  dhivya  dEsams sung by the 12 AzhwArs.

My ISP some times cuts off attachments   .Hope this Excel spread
sheet on Dhivya dEsams comes thru for your handy reference .
In case it gets excised , I am requesting Sri Anil from Australia
to add it to  our web site:
http://www.sadagopan.org

Sri Aravind : Thanks very much for such an informative spread sheet
for the benefit of BhakthAs .

V.Sadagopan