You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - May 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00047 May 2006

May 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Adiyaen Ramanuja Daasan,

Adiyaen totally agrees with Sampath Swami.

Adiyaen was able to download the songs dump (1.5 GB) and Krishnapremi
Swami Upanyaasam (2.5 GB) in about 8 hours.

Regards

Sadagopan Raghavan.T

Ernst & Young
Technology & Security Risk Services
TPL House, Second Floor, 3, Cenotaph Road, Teynampet Chennai - 600 018.
India

Phone - 91 44 4219 4637
Mobile - 98402 96979
e-mail - sadagopan.raghavan@xxxxxxxxx

"Vision without action is a day dream and action without vision is a
nightmare"

"gvssampath" <gvssampath@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/04/2006 02:35 PM
Please respond to
Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[Oppiliappan] Re: mp3 download web site updated !!!

I am afraid you are not aware that most of us indian cities have
broad band and i downloaded these files in less than an hour in all.
Wonder ful service this site has provided and my heartfelt
gratitude. IN many ways we have  more state of art telephone and
good connectivity in india and in some cases rival the US
T P Sampath
--- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bsundarrajansrivilliputtur"
<bsundarrajansrivilliputtur@...> wrote:

> Shri :
>
> Dear Shriman Gopinath  Swaamin
>
> Maaran Thaal Vazhiya (, & Saranam.!!)
>
> Adiyaen's Pranaams.
>
> The file in item 5 and 6 are relatively big , big in size
> Approximately 350 MB. if you are located in india , it will take
2+
> days from your dial up modem to download this file( in contrast ,
> this file can be downloaded any where,any place[Access Point] in
> North american cities using Wi-Fi Technology without even having a
> physical Ethernet connection -> IEEE-802.11b,g ) you will get lots
> of mp3 songs/CD's in india. these are primarily meant for overseas
> (locked) bhagavatas to enhance their roots. If you still want
> to download Please confirm that the file is fully downloaded. (300
+
> Mega bytes).
>
> when i tried (item 5,6)from here , this link works.  However at
> times,  it even gives me trouble that the  connection was
> prematurely ended and the file was partially saved in my computer.
> [May be the problem of  LINUX based Apache web server.]
> the partial zip file was as good as not being downloaded. so the
> solution is you may have to use a download manager(... grips the
NET
> connection even during break ups in the download process. ) or
make
> sure that the file is fully loaded.
>
> I am planning to re-upload the items 5 and 6 from my college at a
> Super fast T3 line (Connection Speed). hope this problem will soon
> be corrected !!!
>
> Adiyaen
>
> -  Maaran's Dog.
>
> --- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Arumbakkam Gopinath
> <sri_sannadhi02@> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Sri Balaji,
> >
> >   I am able to down load item 5 and 6 Vaishnava songs in Zip
> format but
> >   these files are not opening at my side.  I tried all sorts of
> methods and
> >   believe there is some problem at your end.  Kindly help me out
> in getting
> >   these songs downloaded.
> >
> >   Regards
> >   Gopi
> >
> > Maaran's Dog <bsundarrajansrivilliputtur@> wrote:
> >   shri:
> >
> > Dear Shriman All Swaamin's
> >
> > adiyaen's pranaams.
> >
> > The web site has been updated with thirupathi laddu like mp3
songs
> (ball) packed as a zip file.
> >
> > http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis
> >
> > I am trying to bring 100 K.G of books of P.B.A to the internet ,
> need to scan these books with a scanner, to preserve this
priceless
> treasure. !!! If you want to help .& ..If you are based in
> Toronto,Canada or Nearby , please contact us
> >

> > Adiyaen
> >
> > - Maaran's Dog (A Dog is better than my name)
> >
> > Secretary ,
> > - ( Late ) P.B.A Swaamy Rasikar Manram

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Ernst & Young is
neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM