  From: mukund
  To: gopan
  Cc: raghuchak@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:16 PM
  Subject: Re: maha desikan trust

  Dear Mama,
  Greetings from all of  us here! The work for building an ashramam for
Kethandapatti Swamy in Lakshmipuram ,Swamy's Janma Sthalam,is progressing at a
feverish pitch,the foundation has been finished and cured .Brick work will
start any time now .
  I also met Mr.Pattibhiraman mama who is the president of Kethandapatti
Satsampradaya sabha and briefed him about our endavour.I promised to take him
to lakshmipuram and bring him back safely to enable him to see our idea shaping
up.We are all going for Garuda Sevai on 13th May.You may look up
www.varadarajaswamy.com to get an idea of this ancient Srivaishnavite temple
which is almost 750 years old.
  I eagerly await your reply .

  adeyan dasan