You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - May 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00094 May 2006

May 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

I am a member of this group from past one year, i received many meaning full
mails from other members. Now i need the particulars of Virusha sastra in a
book form or any other from.

  Can any one help me to get that book or details?

  If any body knows the above please mail me to my mail Id

  sckrishnan2002@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Adiyan with
  NamasKarams

  Chidambarakrishnan

Dear Sri Chidambharakrishnan :

Do you mean Vruksha (Tree) Saasthram book ?
Looks more like Botany ? There is a lot of
Mantrams in Atarva Vedam that deals with
Oushadhis (Medicinal Plants ).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM