You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - May 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00132 May 2006

May 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman Pattangi :

Thank you ever so much for your thoughtful note.
It is very kind of you to write .

It is a BhAgyam to be of use to others and engage in
performing some kaimakryam or the other to serve
Sri VaishNava Community .

Recognition by AchAryas , who are totally involved
in guiding us nudge us to get involved . It is adiyEn's
BhAgyam to serve and share the little knowledge
gained from the study of the Commentaries and
SrI Sookthis of our AchArya SaarvabhoumALs.

SrimathE RaamAnujAya nama:
V.Sadagopan