You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - May 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00141 May 2006

May 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear All :

Can I request one of ther Members who
might have these postings on SravaNam
dates that I posted froward it to the list ?
I can not locate that mail .

If unavailable , I will post a new one .
Thanks , V.Sadagopan

Dear Sir,

I request you to resend me the Sravanam dates for the
year 2006-2007.

Thanks and Regards
R.Parthasarathy
--- gopan <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
SrI:

Dear Devotees :

AdiyEn is pleased to let you know that all but six
days
have been spoken for among the 60 days of
ChAthurmAsyam .

The remaining six days available for sponsorship are :

Aug 2 , 10, 11 , 18 , 24 and 26.

All days in July and September are spoken for .
If any one wishes to co-sponsor those days , which
have
been taken because of personal preferences , adiyen
will be happy to take care of that request .

Thank you all who have pledged or sent in your
samarpaNams.

Srimath Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
V.Sadagopan

Terms of Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM