You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - May 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00018 May 2008

May 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Hello Fellow Bhagavathas,

SVDD (Sri Vedanta Desikar Devasthanam) conducts a quiz on the 1st of every month. This is a good platform to enrich your knowledge on the rich scriptures of our Sri Vaishnava Sampradhayam. It not only creates awareness of our ancient heritage but also provides an indepth study about our sampradaya.

The website is www.svdd.com

In commemoration of the 100th year of Sri Vedantha Desikar Devasthanam, the quiz contest, this time, carries 5 special prizes in addition to the usual 3 prizes.

Please spread the message to as many relatives and friends as you can so that all can benefit by this.

Regards,

Prasanna

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia