You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00041 Nov 2003

Respected devotees,

I would like to know the procedure for Srimad Bagavatham parayanam -
If we have to do a saptha parayanam, how many chapters to be covered
in each day

Are there any other duration that is prescribed - say 9 days or 21
days as the case may be

Do we need to get initiated before commencing the parayanam

Would appreciate learned members in this group dispel the doubts

Thanks

Ram

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/XUWolB/TM