You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00048 Nov 2003

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/XUWolB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Music Lovers

It may be of interest to you that recently I had released an exclusive music anbum titled "Tamilmarai Isai" (Azhwar Pasurams). This music album was released by HH Jeer Swamy of Ahobila Mutt at Selaiyur on 23rd August. The album starts with a foreword given by Sri. Jeer Swamy. Given below are some of the writeups that appeared on the release of this album and some of the press reviews of my recent concerts.

I hope you enjoy reading the above writeups. The albums are available in CD format and should you be interested, I will be more than happy to provide you the same.

REgards

Vasumathi Badrinathan
Tel: +91-22-25213533
Cell: +91-9821074222