You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00133 Nov 2003

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

After Sriman Narayana offered Bhattar paramapadam and he
accepted it, Bhattar said "If I don't see the following,
namely, the divine feet pressed on the lotus flower, the
divine hand that removes fear, the divine crown, the
divine smile, the fair, beautiful and divine face, and
the kasturi thilakam on the forehead in Paramapadam (as
seen in Namperumal), then I will rip a hole in a corner
of paramapadam, jump down and come back (to Srirangam)".

Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Sharanam

A Day in the Life of Our Acharyas:
http://www.acharya.org/articles/aditlooa/index.html

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/XUWolB/TM