You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00193 Nov 2003

Respected U.Ve.Swami Sadagopan

My address is:

1921 N. Olympic Dr
Vernon Hills, IL 60061

How much the cost of CD forThirumanjanam of Lord Sri
Ranganatha and Atthigiri Perumal? Please also let me
know whether it will work with the system windows XP
professional. what is the duration time of the CD?

Thank you

Adiyaen
Nerur S. Rajagopalan

Dear SrIman Rajagopalan:

Thank you for your query .Both the CDs have now been
combined into one and it should play on all systems
including Microsoft XL Operating System .

Here are specific answers to your questions:

(1) The EkAntha Thirumanjanam for Lord VaradarAjan
and His Ubhaya NaacchiyArs plays for 11 delectable Minutes .

(2)The two AshtOtthara NaamAs ( For Lord Varadan of Kaanchi and
Pakshi Raajan of SrIrangam ) are text files that can be used
for performing daily  ArchanAs . We will prepare an audio
cassette later .

(3)The Power point slidetype of presentation of
the 50 plus images of Lord RanganAtha at Srirangam during
2002 Vaikunta EkAdasi can be viewed again and again .
The most beautiful close ups of the Lord in different
alankArams including RathnAngi , sevais including the one
with SrI RanganAtha Padakkam , SrI RanganAnAyaki ,
Serthi SEvai on Panguni Uttharam day , Mohini alankAram,
Vaahana SEvais are all there.

4)Any funds raised is for ThiruvahIndhrapuram RathnAngi
Kaimkaryam . Please send whatever you can for this Kaimkaryam
even if you have contributed already . We need a little more way
to go.

5) Thanks for your mailing address. I request all
intersted BhakthAs wanting to acquire this CD to
send me their mailing  addresses and your samarpaNam .

6) Those who did not get to see the attachments
relatign to the constructed Silver Kavacham with
Sambhandham to the Lord of Thiruvaheendhrapuram are requested to
write to me so that I can send the Images of the Lord's
Silver Kavacham .

6) Your contributions are Tax deductible and should be
marked for NAMA Inc., You can send your samarpaNam
to my address so I can forward it to NAMA Inc., which
will forward the amounts to the RathnAngi Kaimkaryam
Committee . My  address is:

V.Sadagopan , Apt 6B-1
Scarborough Manor
Scarborough , NY 10510

7) I will send the CD ROM tomorrow to you .

8) A special Web site for RathnAngi Kaimkaryam
including many images of The Temple and Sannidhis
of ThriuvahIndhrapuram and the 152 postings todate
at the e-Lists on this Dhivya dEsam will be released
soon for "virtual visits " to this Dhivya dEsam.

Thanks for participating in the RathnAngi Kaimkaryam
for the Lord Of ThiruvahIndhrapuram adored by
Thirumangai AzhwAr and all of our AchAryAs in genmeral.

Daasan , V.Sadagopan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/XUWolB/TM