You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00211 Nov 2003

Dear Guruji
However onething is sure that Adi Sankaracharya has revived Hinduism from Budhism otherwise we all be Budhists. This is my humble opinion.
At the time of the last stage of his life He becmae pure Vaishnavite by writing BhajaGovindam.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here