You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00046 Nov 2006

SrI:
SrImathE Ramanujaya namah:

Dearest all,

Amudhannar was enjoying and praising Acharyan's daya
on him for having placed him for kaimkaryam at
Ranaganatha sannidhi. Now he pleads for acharya
kaimkaryam alone at all times more than the eternal
Srivaikunta kaimkaryam. He is certain that it will
happen for sure.

cheer_koNtu pEraRam cheythu,nNalveetu cheRithum ennum
paar_koNta mEnmaiyar koottanal lEn,un pathayukamaam
er_koNta veettai eLithinil eythuvan unnutaiya
kaar_koNta vaNmai iraamaa Nnucha!ithu kaNtukoLLE. 83

I have never had any semblance of desire for Parama
Purushaartham mOkshAnubhavam, without seeking the
AthmAnubhavam (or Kaivalyam); I never had any prEmam /
Bhakti; I have never had a realization of my inability
to perform Bhatki Yoga; I never had realized that I
have no other means to surrender and have performed
Prapatti to become a prapannan; I have never been a
member of the Prapanna group. I have taken refuge at
your feet. Oh RamanujA! I will attain the mOksham.
How? It is only due to Your limitless unbounded grace
that showers on those who surrender to Your Lotus
feet. Do I need to tell You that? You Yourself know.

Iraamaanusaa -  EmperumAnArE !
Seer koNdu- with due anushtanams and realize the
jeevthma realization
pEr aRam seydhu- by performing the parama dharma
bhakti yogam
nal veedu seRidhum- the ultimate bhagawath anubhava
kamkaryam -? mOksha aanandham is granted
ennum- in such jnAnam and paths
paar koNda maenmaiyar koottan allEn - I do not belong
to the greatest groups of such mahAthmAs who have the
requisite jnAnam and anushtanam to indulge in bhakti
yogam and who are in that greatest path.
yEr koNda  veettai yeLidhinil yeydhuvan ? I will
attain with least effort the mOksha sthAnam  which is
the most beautiful and blissful.
Kaar kOnda unnudaiya vaNmai idhu kaNdu koL- It is due
to Your parama audhArya guNa; and it can be seen now
here to grant me the moksham simply because I have
performed acharya nishtai and surrendered to your
lotus feet.

Performing Karma, jnAna yoga and visualize or realize
the self [jeevaathma] and then carrying out dharma,
anushtAnam, etc.- and subsequently ayam thu paramO
dharmO yath yOgOnAthma darsanam- compared to all
dharmas, bhakti yoga dharmam is the best and grandest.
Hence following and performing that bhakti yogam in an
uninterrupted manner and thereby attain the highest
and most enjoyable SrivaikuNta praapthiâ?¦ Those who
are aware of all these and wish to attain that
blissful Srivaikuntam for nithya kaimkaryam at the
lotus feet of SRiman Narayanan are here assembling in
thousands.

I am not aspiring for that goal. If I ask them,
whether I can continue to serve my EmperumAnAr in
Srivaikuntam as I do here they would answer no..
Paramacharya is here and devareer is here graciously
and how will be able to serve you there? So, I do not
wish for that Srivaikuna praapthi as well.

The Lord is kaarmugil.. He is dark as dark clouds. But
you are seer mugil. You are the clouds with the
kalyANa gunAs of showering grace and dayA on everyone.
That's  why I am also blessed with the kaimkaryam
effortlessly. Hence after tasting acharya kaimkaryam,
other fruits are not sought after including
Srivaikuntam.- explains Amudhanaar.

EmperumAnAr ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNam
Regards
Namo Narayana