You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00053 Nov 2006

dear sirs,
I am living in Srirangam , if anybody wants any sort
of help you can get in touch with me
my email : lkmoorthy@xxxxxxxxx
krishnamoorthy L
--- CN.KRISHNASWAMY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear SrImAn Sadagopan:
>
> I am leaving for India on Nov. 14.  After brief
> stays at Mumbai and
> Bangalooru, I will be joining Sow. Rajam in Chennai
> on Nov. 22, and shortly
> thereafter we will proceed to SrIRangam to join
> SrImad Azhagiyasingar's
> SishyakOti-s celebrating His SatAbhishEka utsavam.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> SrImad Azhagiyasingar TiruvaDigaLE SaraNam.
>
> aDiyEn Kalyanapuram C. N. Krishnaswamy
> 11/07/06
>

>              "Dr. Sadagopan"
>
>              <yennappan@comput
>
>              er.net>
>              Sent by:                  "Swami"
>
>              Oppiliappan@yahoo
> <malolan_net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>              groups.com                "Ponnappan"
>

> <Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SG"
>
> <Tiruvenkatam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>              11/07/2006 08:21
>                    cc
>              AM
> <SAMcoordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>                                        "Dwaraka
> Iyengar"
>
> <diyengar@xxxxxxxxx>,
>              Please respond to
> <samboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>              Oppiliappan@yahoo
>               Subject
>                 groups.com             [Oppiliappan]
> Participation in the
>                                        SathAbhishEka
> Uthsavam at Srirangam

> SrI:
>
> Dear All :
>
>  A U.S based sishya wanted to know whether there is
> a list of
> overseas sishyAs attending the Uthsavam on Nov 30 .
>
> If you wish to let me know about your plans of
> particpation ,
> I can comstruct that list and share it with the
> particpants off line .
> We can make arrangements to meet at the DasAvathAram
> Sannidhi
> during the uthsavam.
>
> I am planning to be there : Arrival : Nov 28 or 29
> and stay thru Nov 30.
>
> Please send me a personal note , if you wish to let
> me know about your
> personal particpation .
> I agree that It will be a wonderful opportunity to
> meet there during this
> celebration .
>
> Sriamth Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadgaLE SaraNam ,
> V.Sadagopan

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone
bill.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional