You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00131 Nov 2006

                                               Sri:
Dear Members,
                          ISVARA UVACHA;
  SRI RAMA RAMA RAMATHI RAME RAAME MANORAME
SAHASRANAMA THATTULYAM RAAMA NAAMA VARANANAE,

isvara[SIVA] replied:HERE you are, Sri RAAMA's NAME, BEING THE DELIGHTFUL  source of mental exhilaration, I take great delight in reciting it repeatedly, any length of time. RAAMA'S name is indeed on a par with the 1000 names of LORD VISHNU spelt out in this HYMNAL,  O my blessed Lady!
                      [source: SATHYAMURTHI IYENGAR'S BOOK]
NAMO NARAYANA     NAMO NARAYANA      NAMO NARAYANA
PLEASE DO SANDHYAVANDANAM,MAADHYANIKAM   without FAIL

dasan, N.PADMANABAN

Mrs jayasree <jayasreerangarajan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
If you keep on saying the beutiful name SriRama  name it is equal to saying the entire sahasranam.My grandfather used to telll me in my childhood that if on e is unable to chant the entire shasranam strotram he can chant this sloka 3 times.

Suresh N <nsuresh_sai@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Members,
I shlall be grateful if some one could  explain the meaning of the following verse which comes in the Sri Vishnusahasranama sthothram;
"Sri Rama Rama Ramethi Rame Raame Manorame Sahasranama Thatthulyam Rama nama varaanane"
Regards,
Suresh

Mrs V. Jayasree
jayasreerangarajan@yahoo.com

Sponsored Link

$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list