You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00144 Nov 2006

SrI:||

Thanks to the Sundarasimham team for their effortfull and tireless
works on releasing the e-books. The latest e-book, Virodha Parihaaram
has to be read by every Srivaishnavite which would definitely
enlighten the Atma gnAnam.

The pictures, especially, the close-view of Desikan while performing
mangalAsAsanam to PerarulAlan at Page-42 is EXCELLENT. Thanks for
hosting those pictures in the e-book.
adiyEn is indebted to the team.

adiyEn,
senthil.b

--- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@...> wrote:

> SrI:
>
> Dear Aasthika agrEsarALs:
>
> On behalf of the talented and hard working Sundara Simaham
> team , it is my pleasure to announce the release of two more
> e-books : (1) Virodha Parihaaram and (2) Manthra Pushpam .
>
> AdiyEn would like to acknowledge specially the splendid efforts
> of Srimathy Kala LakshminArAyaNan of Srirangam
> to bring out these two books .  The extraordinary Images of
> Swamy Desikan's elation at the time of His MangaLAsAsanam
> and His sorrow during Piriyaa Vidai are thoughtfully interlaced
> with the text by Nedumtheru Sri Mukundan SrinivAsan . adiyEn's
> special thanks to both of them and to Srimathy Gayathri Sridhar
> for preparing the text of the VirOdha ParihAram .
>
> 1) Manthra Pushpam is at:
>
> http://www.sundarasimham.org/ebooks/ebook106.htm
>
> This e-book focuses on an important angam of Aaraadhanam
> and these are Veda Mantrams with lilting resonances . At specific
> temples like that of Kaanchi VaradarAjan , the rights to recite
> Mantra Pushpam is reserved for the TatAchAr Families . It is an earned
> right based on the many kaimkaryams of Pancha Matha Bhanjana
> TatAchAr  and Sri Lakshmi KunAra TatAchAr Swamy to Lord VaradarAjan
> and Sri PerumdEvi ThAyAr . The primordial importance of Water is
celebrated
> in Mantra Pushpam .
>
> 2) Virodha Parihaaram
> http://www.sundarasimham.org/ebooks/ebook107.htm
>
> Out of His infinite compassion for us , Swamy Desikan created
> this Sri Sookthi in anticiption of the many doubts that would assail
> the minds of Sri VaishNavAs about the Rahasya Thrayams . This
> book was created by Swamy Desikan after completing His magnum
> Opus of Srimath Rahasya Thraya Saaram . With His searching
> intellect , Swamy Desikan posed 108 questions and provided
> answers for them to help us and in the answer to the final question
> instructed us on how to seek answers for any doubts about
> that may arise in the future . His Vaathsalyam and concern for us ,
> the   dim witeed , is matchless. His precocious son KumAra
> VaradAchAr Swamy wrote an in depth commentary in
> Sanskrit on His Father's Charama Sri Sookthi . adiyEn
> always wanted to study VirOdha ParihAram and today
> adiyEn's thirst is quenched . As the Coordinator of
> the Sundara Simham e-book series adiyen acknowledges
> with gratitude the special contributions of Dr.Saroja
> RaamAnujam for the creation of  this Sri Sookthi
> and Sri BhAshyam .
>
> The Other e-books are at :
>
> http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS.htm
> http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS2.htm
> http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS3.htm
> http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS4.htm
>
> Namo Veda Purushaaya,
> Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: