You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00170 Nov 2006

SrI:

Dear Sri Srikrishna Pandrangi :

Hearty congratulations !
I have shared the information on details
with my list members ( ~2,000 devotees ).

We just finished creating 108 e-books ranging in
size from 20 to 400 pages on Sri VaishNavite Topics
ofr our AchAryan's upcoming 80yj Birthday ( SathAbhishEka
MahOthsavam on Nov 30 at Sriranga Dhivya dEsam ) .
All these  e-books have regular and digital images and
are available free for anyone , who wishes to download
to spread the tenets of Sri VaishNava SampradhAyam .

These e-books were completed in this year with active
involvement of AasthikAs from USA , Singapore , Australia ,
India and Muscat/Oman.

It starts with Sri Sthuthi of Swamy Desikan and has number of
e-books in this series ( Sundarasimham series ) on Mahaa Lakshmi
Tatthvam.

Please  enjoy these e-books accessible at :

http://www.sundarasimham.org

NamO Sriman NaarAyaNAya ,
V.Sadagopan
Scarborough , NY