You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00188 Nov 2006

SrI:

Dear Sriman Vasudevan :

Thanks very much for the flash news on
Completion and dedication of the SriperumbhUthUr
Kaimkaryam .

We are all grateful to all the BhaagavathAs who have
contributed to the success of this project to help
the pilgrims visiting Sri PerumbhUthUr in the coming days .

We are indebted to Sri Manoram Das , Sri Theerthankara Das
and his team , who tirelessly supervised , supported to bring
this major project costing many laks of Rupees to a closure .

Hope there will be similar help at other major dhivya desams in
future such as at SrivilliputthUr .

I am just leaving for the trip to Srirangam and will be away until
Dec 3 . I will catch up with the additional news on return to New York .

Onc again PraNAmams to all who gave Shrama DhAnam and
Financial support and moral encouragement .  Special thanks
to Sriman Sudarshanan of Thiruvengadam Group , Sri Manoram Das
and his colleagues as well as yourself for your tenacity and staying power to complete
this project in this grand manner  . Personal Thnaks to you for your
professional guidance thruout this project .

Our sincere thanks to the enlightened Temple administration
to give the needed space to hjelp the future visitors to
Udayavar's avathAra sthalam .

Sri RaamAnujAya NamO Nama:
Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan