You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00101 Nov 2007

Dear Swamin
                  Who said that your offerings of rare tamil works are waste of time etc. No, nothing of that sort. Pl continue
                  Adiyen will in due course give the richness available in tamil about our sampradaya. Yamakam is an wonderful branch to explai in anthathi & Mahan Pillaiperumal Swamy's contribution is unparelled
Dasan
Uruppattur Soundararajan
Srikainkarya

"T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Learned members,

"Thiruppadhukamaalai" a Tamil translation of "Sri
Padhuka Sahasram" is now updated with "Perumai padhdhathi" and is
available at http://thiruppul.blogspot.com The Padhdhathi has 70
verses. 10 of them were already posted and the remaining 60 are posted
today.

I want to share onething with you all especially with
some of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The critics
felt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and hence
advvised me not to "waste" my time. I post these old works with only
one aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere
(Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and will
be benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us Tamil
is becoming an alien language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the viewers
may be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil through these postings.
Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with what I am
doing. Actually I want to post more such old works. but my typing
inefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting vyakyanam
for Pillaiperumal Iyengar's "THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI' (written
as Yamaka Anthaathi )soon.
dasan,
T.Raguveeradayal