You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00109 Nov 2007

Learned members,

                     To get the Kadaaksham of Ashta Lakshmis in this world and to reach the Paathaampujam of Lord Naraayanan when we exit from here, what should we do?  The "THANIYAN" to Pillaipperumal Iyengar's "THIRUVARANGKATHTHANTHAATHI'  says  the anthaathi should be read. [maNavALar sUDum yamakavanthAthiyai vAsiminE]  And  from today onwards, you can read it (of course daily one verse only) at  http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com

            The name of the commentator is not known. But he should be a Tamil teacher as he extensively explains gramme also. Please enjoy the Thaniyan for the Thiruvanthaathi posted to the blog

dasan,
T.Raguveeradayal

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org