You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Oct 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00012 Oct 2007

Dear Swamins
 Sandalwood sticks and powder with quality are available at Poombuhar ( A Govt of Tamilnadu Undertaking) Anna Salai Chennai-2
If any swamy want telephone number etc I can provide
Dasan
Uruppattur Soundararajan
Srikainkarya

thirunarayanan swamy iyengar <nanu_04011955@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Respected Sadagopachar swamy

As you said this will be available in Chennai also, can approach Mylapore (near Kapaleeswarar Temple) (or) in Kumbakonam lot of shops just behind Aravamudan Sannadhi having big / small size sandal wood and super Kal with full of friction (Nalla Suddhama Pozhinda kal) is available.

Adiyen
S.THIRUNARAYANAN

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@computer.net> wrote:
SrI:

Dear Sri Rangarajan :

Sandal wood logs can be obtained
at Mysore and Madras . You would need
a stone to grind it to convert it into Paste .

Some one from India can bring it for you .

Alternatively , You can buy Sandal Wood Powder
from Vendors online and mix it with water to the right
consistency  for creating Sandal Paste for Thirumanjanam
and AarAdhanam . Sandal Wood chips are also available
thru online vendors .

Best wishes,
V.Sadagopan