You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Oct 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00017 Oct 2007

Dear All,

Pranams!

adiyen is just back from Divya Desa trip to Chozha nAdu and would like to share this anubhavam in this series.

adiyen would like to start with a lovely Divya Desam where our Thirumangai Azhwar enjoyed the Perumal as Raman.

viRainthu arul seyvAn kOyil

A lovely Divya Desam, known as Thiruvelliyangudi. This is the place where Perumal is in sayana thirukkOlam. He is in varna kalApam.

Moolavar is known as KsheerAbdi Nathan

Thayar is Maragathavalli Thayar

Utsavar is known as SrungAra Sundarar.

Thirumagai Azhwar called this Perumal as Kolavilliraman.

kooRRidaichchellakkodungaNai thurantha kOlavilirAman kOyil

adiyen had a great anubhavam here. It was early in the morning. The atmosphere was pretty much the same as what our Kaliyan has described:

aLLiyam pozhilvaay irunthuvaazh kuyilgaL ariyari
yenRavai yazhaippa veLLiyaar vaNanga
viraintharuL seyvaaNn thiruVeLLiyangudiyathuvE  (PT 4.10.7)

All the living beings there including the kuyilgal keeping recitinf "Hari Hari" in this beautiful Divya Desam. He is the one who will immediately come and bless us when we call him. This Perumal is none other than the one in Thiruvelliyangudi.

This Divya Desam is easliy accesible to all the adiyArs from Kumbakaonam (Tamilnadu).

Please wait for more anubhavams to come in this series...........

adiyen,
ramanan

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia