You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Oct 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00047 Oct 2007

Respected Bhagavatas,
I have a small doubt, please do help me clear it. I regularly visit the official site of tirupati, tirumala.org and get in touch with all the news over there. Brahmotsavams have just finished a few weeks ago. Last week when i checked the news section, the authorities there were having a meeting on another upcoming brahmotsavam! How come brahmotsavam is being celebrated twice this year?
Thanks in advance

dasosmi
krishna

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more! __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia