From: SAMPATH RAGHAVAN-B04036
To: yennappan@computer.net
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 7:01 AM
Subject: Was the Taj Mahal a Vedic Temple?

Dear Sadagopan mama,

Adiyen Dasan,
I'm Raghavan from Bangalore, I was browsing some websites on Spirituality and came across this link compiled by Stephen Knapp.

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htm

Please circulate this link with the group members if you feel it is worthwhile sharing.

Regards
Raghavan

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on Yahoo! TV. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia