You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Oct 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00060 Oct 2007

SrI:

Dear RasikAs of Dhivya Prabahndhams :

Sri Sundararajan of Canada has sent in this e-mail
for moderation for release in Oppiliappan Group.

I sat on it for a while since I was not sure of
any Intellectual Property rights issue and whether
Sriman Sundararajan has cleared the issues with
the "owners" .

I am now releasign it for the AasthikAs and request
that you enjoy these treasures and direct any questions
that you may have to Sri Sundararajan .

NamO Sriman NarAyaNAya ,
V.Sadagopan

> Hello,
>
> A message has been sent to the Oppiliappan group from
>
>  bsundarrajansrivilliputtur@xxxxxxxx
>
> The message summary:
> --------------------
> FROM: bsundarrajansrivilliputtur@xxxxxxxx
> DATE: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:32:47 -0400 (EDT)
> SUBJECT: Entire 4000 Divya prabhandham P.B.A Swamy Vyaakyaanam Books for
> download
>
> Shri:
>
> Dear All Bhagavataas
>
> Adiyaen's Pranaams.
>
> Adiyaen managed to post complete 4000 vyaakyaanam books set
> by Shriman P.B.A Swamy on to my web site .
>
> http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis/doc

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:Oppiliappan-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    mailto:Oppiliappan-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--- Begin Message ---
Shri:

Dear All Bhagavataas

Adiyaen's Pranaams.

Adiyaen managed to post complete 4000 vyaakyaanam books set by Shriman P.B.A Swamy on to my web site .

                       http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis/doc

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Shriman Chennai Rengaswamy Srinivasan for giving a helping hand to cleanup the document using Adobe Photoshop.

so you will actually see 2(old & Refurbished - New ) versions of the book on each alwar sukthis !!!   we have tried to save each and every letter on P.B.A Swamy book. if you have a better page/better Book please contact this email address (send the jpeg file to this email address : srini_1322@xxxxxxxxxxx )
who is based in chennai & Silicon Valley (continental shunter )

This will give a everlasting life to this vyaakyaanam books.

It is very unlikely that the world will reproduce another P.B.A Swamy. This work is done for you all and also  it has lots of cross references to upanishads and vedas. our era(new Modern World)  can not let us to live in the trail of Shriman P.B.A Swamy. Let us atleast save HIS  books. you are NOT entering Vaikuntam  by not reading these books (for sure !!!).

Also i carved my wesite such that it provides essential books to get the starting Brahma Jnaan and provides enough information to get to the track of Mumukshu's

Finally the ftp server space courtesy is due to  K.Ramaswamy Swamin of
California. !!!   If you have some ftp server space please contact me.

Happy Long Weekend and enjoy Thanksgiving Day

Adiyane

- Maaran's Dog

--- End Message ---

Home Page