You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Oct 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00072 Oct 2007

SrI:

Dear Sri Evans :

Thanks for the information on additional
sources of Commentaries on Sri KrishNa
KarNAmrutham (KKA) .

Possibly AdayAr Library has them besides
some overseas Libraries .

LeelA Sukhar's KKA , JayadEvA's Geetha Govindham
and Govindapuram SankarAchAryA's Sri Raama
KarNAmrutham are truly anubhava granthams that
capture the outpourings of great Bhaktha SikhAmaNis .

Dr.Saroja Ramanujam's postings are models in
bringing out the essence of the slOkams and
providing brief commentaries to wet the appetite of
readers to encourage them to go to the originals
for further enjoyment ( KrishNaanubhavam) .

I have requested Dr.Saroja Ramanujam to help
with the priorotization of this Kaimkaryam among
the many SrI Sookthis that she is covering . She has
graciously consented to do so . Our Thanks
are to her .

V.Sadagopan