You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Oct 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00132 Oct 2007

SrI:

Dear Sriman Narayanaswamy ;
Thank you for your mail .
Hope you had a chance to browse
the special web site for Lord Oppiliappan :

http://www.oppiliappan.org

Our Family's  Thirumanjanam is scheduled for
Iyppasi Mrugaseersham ( Nov 26 ) due to two
SravaNams this year ( athi Maasam ) .

I request some one who attends this Thirumanjanam
to send some pictures .

NamO SrI SrvaNa VenkatEsAya ,
V.Sadagopan