You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Oct 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00157 Oct 2007

Dear Sri Raamaanuja Daasaals:
 My brother's son has recently added an upanyasam under other topics in
his web site:
 www. Thiruvarangam.com
This deals with the eighteen rahasyaarthangal Swaamy Bhashyakaarar
received in Thirumalai, the details of which are not often given out.
This pravachanam has been given by Sri AnanthaPadmanabhachar of Sri
NrisimhaPriya and this is the first time I come across this swamy's
unique/appealing talent in sharing his knowledge with common people in
HariKathaa style. He is very-well known to give talks in Vidvad-sathas.
You need a lot of time to listen to the entire presentataion but each
sentence he speaks out is so important to listen to, to understand our
tradition and hence do not miss it.
Dr. K. P. Sarathy

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org