You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2002

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00030 Sep 2002

Sep 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

>>Dear Shri Sadagopan,
>>
>>Bhagavathas in India too may be interested in sending
>>their contributions to the Rathnangi Kainkaryam to
>>Lord Deivanayakan of Thiruvendipuram.
>>
>>Could you supply the address to which the amounts are
>>to be sent in India?
>>
>>Adiyen Daasan
>>
>>Thiruvendipuram Naidhruva Madapoosi Krishnan

Dear Thiruvendipuram SrI Krishnan Iyengar Swamy:

Many thanks for your mail .You are making an
important recommendation to facilitate the participation
of Swamy Desika BhakthAs in India to join in
this Kaimkaryam.

SamarpaNams can be sent to :

Mrs. Padma VeerarAghavan
Secretary , SrI GodhA PriyA Committee
A-5 Kailash Apartments
19-20 Station Road
West Mambalam
Chennai 600 033

Mrs Padma Veeraraghavan has taken active part earlier in
many kaimakryams ( Oppiliappan RathnAngi/Mutthamgi
SamarpaNam , MaaNikka Kondai samarpaNam
for BhUmi Devi ThAyAr, AabharaNam s for ANDAL
at SrI Villiputthur and others ). The Godha PriyA
committee has collected 62,000 Rupees sofar
through singing SrI GodhA Sthuthi at many
SrI VaishNavite households in and around Chennai.

We will establish a formal committee exclusively
for the Thiruvendipuram RathnAngi Kaimkaryam shortly .
Meanwhile , samarpaNams from residents of India
can be sent to Mrs. Padma Veeraraghavan to add to
the First Laks funds for Lord DevanAthan's Kaimakryam.
Those funds will be transferred to the soon-to-be -established
committee for Lord DeivanAyakan's kaimkaryam .

By copy of this note , adiyEn is requesting
SrIman MaadhavakkaNNan to be the focal point for
raising funds for this kaimkaryam from Singapore
and South east Asia , SrIman I.V.K. Chary of Chennai/
Kuwait and SrIman Venkat Iyengar of Bahrain to be
the focal points for the samarpaNams from
the Middle east and Gulf Countries for
the ThiruvEndipuram DeivanAyakan's RathnAngi
construction kaimkaryam.Thank you all .

Please request your friends and relatives to join
in this Kaimkaryam and recieve the blessings of
the Achyutha-natha satya PerumAl of ThiruvahIndrapurram.

We are expecting SrIman Vangipuram Navaneetham
Venkatanathan Swamy of Oppiliappan Sannidhi to take an
active role in this Kaimkaryam from next week
and provide leadership in the management of
the project from Chennai.

I have also requested my dear friend and classmate ,
SrI U.Ve. Vangipuram Navaneetham Gopala DesikachAr Swamy ,
the son of SrI U.Ve. Vangipuram Navaneetham SrIrama
DesikAcchAr Swamy of Oppiliappan Sannidhi to serve
as a member of the committee to be formed shortly
to expedite this Kaimkaryam towards its target date.

Swamy Desikan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan , New York .

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list