You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00023 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrIMan Balaji :

It is wonderful to recieve your timely posting on
Swamy Varadanatha NaarAyaNAchArya MahA Desikan .

May I have your permission to include it in a special
Site that is under preparation for Swamy  Desikan's
and SrI NaarAyaNAchArya MahA DEsikan ?

May I also request you to prepare a special contributionn
for this site on "Sapthathi Rathna MaalikA " ?

SlOkams in Sanskrit and Meanings in English would be
a great help. Thanks in advance.

V.Sadagopan