You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00101 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

--- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Madhavakkannan V
<srivaishnavan@xxxx> wrote:

>> yadvaa sramaavadhi yathaa mathi vaapya shaktha:
> sthowmyEva mEva khalu tEpi sadhAsthuvantha:
> vEdhA: chathurmukha mukhAscha mahaarNavaantha:
> kOmajjathOr aNukulaachalayOr visEsha: [8]

Respected Swami,

If SEsha means servant and SEshI means master, what does viSEsha: in
the above verse mean?

Dasan
Vishnu

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM