You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00123 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
SrImatE gOpala dEsika mahaadEsikaaya nama:

Respected Sadagopan mama:
Happy to note you are back after Rathnangi Samarpanam.
By writing the following lines(I am repeating it here since it is worth repeating again and again) you have once again ascended to unknown heights in effectively teaching "mandha buddhi" persons like me about our Vaishanava philosopy to attain moksham.)
Quote***********from U.Ve.Sadagopan
The Charama slOkams of the Lord during Raama , KrishNa and VarAha avathArams are  the guiding beacons to find our way in the engulfing SamsAric darkness to Lord's Supreme abode and to serve the dhivya dampathis there and enjoy ParipoorNa BrhmAnandham . This is Parama PurushArTam . That is all there is to it for VaishNavAs ! We have to lead a life of utter respect for others without compromising an iota from the core principles that our AchAryAs have blessed us with . There is no time left in this short life of ours to get distracted by distractions of any kind away from the central path shown by our far seeing AchAryAs , who have strived for our spiritual well being . Following the path  prepared by our SadAchAryans and serving them to our utmost is the one and only way for our liberation from the SamsAric sufferings !

adiyen
Lakshmana dAsan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here