You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00006 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrEvaishNavites,

Sri Mukund talked about team work in e-lists. Well, P-Base -e pictures is perhaps a pioneer in this regard.

As expected the reservoir of the contents in the series 'A Peep into Periya ThiruMozhi' is flooded with wealth of contents by Sri Sadagopan Iyengar. I personally thank him for this purpose. I should also be thankful for him having prepared all these write-ups in a single sitting. Thank You Sri Sadagopan Iyengar.

However, this is not without a problem.There is indeed a hurdle not for you all but for me. Now that standards have been raised by devotees, I may not be able to live up to the standards. I shall essay to  do so in the forthcoming essays.

Dasan
vanamamalai padmanabhan

Fund raising Hinduism Hinduism religion
Different religions beliefs