You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00049 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear AasthikAs :

Sriman Mohan Ramanujan of Bangalore is searching for
a Rg Veda Brahaspathy , who can conduct his son's upanayanam .
I know of one such Bruhaspathy  at KumbakONa m ,
GanapAdi Sri RangarAjan Swamy .

Please let Sri Mohan Ramanujan know if you know of
any other Rg Veda Bruhaspathy at Bangalore or Chennai
to help .

Thanks in advance ,
V.Sadagopan

>  On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 sgopan wrote :
>  >Dear Sri Ramanujan :
>  >

>  >The One Rg Vedam Bruhaspathy thAat I know is at Kumbakonam
>  >in Tamil Nadu.

  >V.S

>  >
>  >Mohan Ramanujan <mohan_ramanujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >  Date: 1 Sep 2005 14:29:00 -0000
>  >  From: "Mohan Ramanujan" <mohan_ramanujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  >  To: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  >  Subject: Rigvedin
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >  Dear Sriman,
>  >
>  >  I was browsing your website and found many usefull things.  I am a resident of Bangalore and I am looking for a Srivaishnava Rigvedin Vaadyar who can do Upnayanam of my Son.  I found in your website in the "Vedams and Upanishads" link mention of one Rigvedin from Mayavaram.  I thought if you could give me the contact details of him or any other Srivaishnava Rigvedin, it would of great help to me.
>  >
>  >  Awaiting your response.......
>  >
>  >  Adiyen