You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00053 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri.Rajagopal :
There is also a e-book  available on 108 Divya Desams , which
is available from Sri Tamarapu  Sampath Kumaran .
His e-mqil address is tamarapusampath@xxxxxxxxx
Good luck .
dhar

Puzhankarai Narayanan Kannan <pnkannan_cm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sri:
Sri Madhusudhan swamin
Is there an English or Tamil Version of this Book on 108 Divya Desams available?
P.N.Kannan

madhu sudhan <madhus123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Namaskaram

Iam s.madhusudhan from bangalore

i recommend you to purchase kannada book " 108 divya
deshagalu" by SRIVATSA KALBAGAL (costs 120Rs)
his address - No.1082,5th'A'Main, gokula I stage
Mathikere,Bangalore-560054, phone No - 23373535

IT GIVES FULL INFORMATION WHERE TO GO , WHERE IS THE
STATION ETC ALONG WITH STALA MAHATYAM.
WE TOO TOOK THIS BOOK ALONG WITH US WHEN WE RECENTLY
WENT TO SOME DIVYA DESAM NEAR KADALOOR

WITH REGARDS

S.MADHUSUDHAN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM