You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00116 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman Murali Rangaswamy :

Many thanks for your informative mail regarding
the just commenced series of postings on Sri Sthuthi .
It is a BhAgyam to  write about and recieve Periya PirAtti's
anugraham .

Inview of the excellent points covered in your mail ,
I have taken the liberty to share it with other aasthikAs .
I am sure that they wille njoy it as much as I did .

AhObilE GaarudasailamadhyE
KrupAvasAth kalpitha sannidhAnam
LakshmyA SamAlingitha Vaama bhAgam
Lakshmi Nrusimham SaraNam PrapadhyE