You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00147 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

 Respected & Beloved members of the group

I joined this very recently & am immensely benefited
having retired recently got involved in our Sampradayam recently I  need some answers to my QNS--If the group members can thro lite shall be Highly Obliged

We wear thiruman which is the PADAM of the LORD---of course the SRICHURANAM represent THAYAR

 But GOD also wears THIRUMAN --What is the significance??---Did GOD also get Panchasamskaram adminstered to HIM

 Also another different issue Chakkarathu Azhwar always has Yoga Narasimhar in the reverse What exactly is the significance

Finally NITHYASURIGAL are Vishvaksenar---Garudan  Ananthashwan & Chakkarathazhwan  Any others too

Thanks a lot

Pardon me IF I have been impertinent

SRI ANDAL THIRUVADIGALE CHARANAM

--