You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00162 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

----- Original Message -----
From: <s.ramachandran@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Balachander T.N." <climateindia@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<tiruvengadam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <mksudarshan2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<sgopan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <k.shankar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Oppiliappan moderator" <Oppiliappan-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Shobha Subramaniam" <shobha03@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:24 AM
Subject: Re: Learning Sanskrit - please spread the good word !

Namo Namah !

Om Tat Sat
Tat tvam asi
 __/|\__
Ram (022) 24910492 ext. 3019
Message of the month :"Matter does not matter as long as non-matter
matters"
----- Forwarded by S Ramachandran/Custody/KamalaMills/HBL on 09/20/05 09:49
AM -----

                      Shripad Deshmukh
                      <shridesh71@yaho         To:      "K.R
Sundararaghavan" <sundarga@xxxxxxxxx>,
                      o.com>                   s.ramachandran@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                               cc:
                      09/19/05 09:26           Subject: Re: Learning
Sanskrit
                      PM

namo namaH |
Dear K.R Sundararaghavan,

     Pleased to see your desire. We will try our best
to fulfill your needs in this regard.

     Yes. We are going to start Sanskrit learn program
from third week of coming Oct. The first course is in
completion mode. This course is constructed with
modern approach. In this first course there will be
one book and one examination. Result will be in the
form of 'Feedback' (there may not be grade or marks
system). This course will be conducted through postal
service. (However, we will try to give you through
Website or e-mail). You may enroll your name in
advance for this course. The total fees for this
course may be around 200-400 Rs. (approx.). (It is
under construction and it will be announced soon).
This is governed by 'Cybersanskrit' organization.

   If any query, please mail me frankly.

   Kindly acknowledge.

   Regards,
   Shripad Deshmukh