You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00175 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sriman Sundar Saranathan pointed out that this has been clarified by none other than
Sri PeriaVachanPillai swami  in his vyakyanam.

Smt. Sumitra Vardharajan has explained this at:
http://www.acharya.org/vyakyanam/thirumalai/tmalai14.html

more bhagavathaa experiences/explanations on this topic will be more nectar to the ears!

aazhvar thiruvadigalE charanam
sowmyanarayanan

adiyen..
sowmyanarayanan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---
sri:
srimathE rAmAnujaya nama:

dear swamin,
your question has been answered by our Sri PeriaVachanPillai swami
in his vyakyanam..

Smt. Sumitra Vardharajan has explained this at:
http://www.acharya.org/vyakyanam/thirumalai/tmalai14.html

This is the index of
it:http://www.acharya.org/vyakyanam/thirumalai/index.html

Your question is answered in part 14.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan,
s. sundar

--- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Opalvn@xxxx wrote:

> In a Thirumaalai paasuram, aazhvar's anubhavam is
>
>     pachchai maamalai pole maeni,      pavazhavaaik kamala chengaN
>     achchutha amararErE, aayartham kozhundae ennum
>     ichchuvai thavira yaan poY indiraloGamalum
>     achchvai perinum vanedane,  arangamanagarulanae
>
>   meaning he does not want to miss such anubhavam in Bhuloka
Vaikundam.

>   In a following verse, the anubhavam is
>
>    veda nool pirayam nooru, manusar tham puguvaraelum
>    paadhiyum uRangip pogum, ninRathil padhinaiyandu
>    paedhai palaganathagum, pasi pini mooppu thunBam
>    aaddhalal piravi vaendane, arangamanagarulanae
>
>  meaning aazhvar does not want a piravi.
>
>  Is there something to be reconciled between the two anubhavams?
The  former
> may not be possible with the latter (no piravi). Adiyen had the
pleasure of
> briefly
> talking to Sriman Murali Rangaswamy Swamin about this. We thought
it might
> be a good idea to obtain all bhaagavathas' clarifications and
anubhvams on
> this
> matter.
>
> aazhvar thiruvadigalE charanam