You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00222 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman Raghuveerdayal:

Thanks very much for these treasures from Vaikunta Vaasi Sri Kesava
IyengAr in Tamil . Amazing translations from the original Sanskrit Sthuthi
of Sri Bhagavath DhyAna SOpAnam " .

Now that I have recieved from Sriman Anbil Ramaswamy avargaL
the Chithra Paddhathi translations of Sri Kesavan IyengAr , I am beginning
to appreciate the enormous scholarship and Bhakthi of the latter .

Thank you very much for sharing these rare monographs .

The Yahoo Groups some times cut the PDF dovcuments and
other attachments . Hence we ahve to find a way to transform
these in to html documents with URL .

I do not know how to do that transformation to preserve the text .
Sri Anil of Australia has been helping me to make this transformation .

If you can release it to Oppiliappan List as an URL , the readers can
access them .

Thanks again ,
V.Sadagopan