You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00231 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

E-BOOK

I would be failing in my duty if I do not thank Sri Mukund of Singapore, who has brought out the E-BOOK in a wonderful manner.

However, his efforts precede the e-book stage in the sense, that he encouraged and precipitated the thought process and made the series happen.

IN a moviw, the RE-recording and the background music are the life line. Bereft of this, tfhe movie would look inane, insipid and dry -lifeless. The Re-recording and music instils life and animates the moview.

It is analogous to this. The pictures and the apt additions has benefitted the series with life and this has become the E-BOOK.

I should indeed thank him for this purpose.

I thank one and all for the encouragement.

regds.

dAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS