You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00112 Sep 2007

Sep 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear SrI Ranganatha BhakthAs :
On behalf of the Ahobilavalli Team , it is my pleasure to
release theis e-book on Homams , Yajn~ams and the 40
Hindu SamskArams that cover the entire span of ones' life
on this earth .

On the cover of this e-book , You will have the rare opportunity  of
seeing Four YatheeswarALs ( Srimath Azhagiya Singar , Sri ParakAla
Matam Jeeyar , Sri Ranga Priyaa  Swamy and Srimath PeriyAsramam
Andavan) assembled at ParakAla Matam a few Months back . This has
been an extraordinary   occasion , when Such luminaries of our SampradhAyam
were all together at one place .

This e-book covers briefly the Vedic samskArams like Pumsavanam ,
Seemantham and 38 other SamskArams . It also covers
MahA SamprOkshaNam , PavithrOthsavam and the recent
( First time ever) Sri Nrusimha Homam at Pomona Sri Ranganatha Temple .

This second e-book is released in the context of the 2007 Annual
Fund raising effort to Cover special expenses for Roof Repair ,
Modernization of the Kitchen , Building of Priest Quarters ,
Construction of PrAkAram , completion of the renovation of
Ranga Mantapam  et al and meet the increasing regular operational expenses
( Staff salaries , Utilities , anna dhAnam , conductance of Uthsavams
such as the recently concluded BrahmOthsavam , PavithrOthsavam etc).

At  the Sri Ranganatha Temple , we are delighted to see more and
more devotees using the Sannidhis for their spiritual advancement
and Sathsangam . There are 8 sannidhis at the Temple besides
the shrines for AchAryAs and Azhwaars . Sri Ranganatha , Sri VenugopAla,
Sri VenkatEsa , MahA Lakshmi , ANDAL , Lakshmi Narasimhan , Raama
ParivAram and Garudan are at the 8 Sannidhis . Please adopt one or more of
them as "Your Own" to cover all the annual expenses there .

May I request all of You who have been blessed with  MahA Lakshmi's
anugraham to join in this Annual Fund rising initative and support Your
Temple  generously  ?

Your checks can be sent to : SrI RanganathA Temple
8 Ladentown Road , Pomona , NY 10970 . All of Your
support funds are Tax deductible .  Please mark them
for "Sri Ranganatha Temple" and make a notation that it
is for Annual Fund Raising . Thanks very much .

The Links to the second e-book On HomAs , Havis ,
Yajn~a and SamskArAs are given below . Please feel
free to down load them and use them as reference
Material for your and your family's use .

Please send me a note if you need additioanal
information on how you can  take part in this Fund
raising initiative .

May the blessings of the Divine Couple be with
You and Your Family always !

NamO Sri RanganAthAya ,
Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagoapan

Links for eBook # 41 in Ahobilavalli series on Homa, Havis, Yaj~na and SamskArAs:

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/ebooks_s5.htm   OR

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/homas.pdf

                 OR

access it from mirror site at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/ebooks_s5.htm    OR

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/homas.pdf

For all other ebooks under Sundarasimham and Ahobilavalli Series, visit the following sites:

www.sundarasimham.org

www.ahobilavalli.org

OR Mirror site at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/

Please use Ctrl + F5 to refresh the page, in case of difficulties in accessing these pages.

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia