You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00058 Sep 2008

Sep 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear AastikAs :

Number of You have been asking me
about the availability of the VCD copies of
the Yajur and Saama SandhyAvandhanam
prepared few years back with the supervision
of Srimad Poundarikapuram Andavan Swamy.
Sriman V.N.Venkatanathan of Chennai
has copies of them . Please contact him
to acquire a copy for your family's use .
The Rg Veda SandhyAvandhanam VCD
is with me here in New York .

NamO SrI NrusimhAya ,
V.Sadagopan

Note from Sriman V.N.Venkatanathan :

Copy of CD carrying Sama Sandhyavandanam and Yajur Sandhyavandanam are separately available each at a cost of Rs. 350/- per CD.

It is available with me at my office at the address given below:

V N Venkatanathan
Executive Vice President - Finance
Sundaram-Clayton Limited
Jayalakshmi Estates, II Floor
29 Haddows Road
Chennai - 600 006.

Mobile No.                 : 0-98400 13012
Office  Ph. No.         : 044-28265786
Residence Ph.        : 044-28172831

Regards
V N Venkatanathan