You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00166 Sep 2008

Sep 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Swamins: adiyEn namaskArams::

Even though adiyEn is not from the community to learn and practice VedAs,
still know some peoples like priests in divyadesams who are still unmarried
at the age of 40 - 45 !?

Whenever adiyEn had a chance to intimate with them, they are very desperate
about their life. Even though they are trained up in vaidheeha kaaryams, now
it seems difficult for them to match a suitable girl who is interested in that.

AdiyEn knows one priest who have two sons don't want to send them to
veda paatashaala and continue the kaimkaryam. He says the situation
in getting bride is VERY WORSE now itself. Then what about the condition
in future?

AdiyEn like the kaimkaryam done by Sri Ahoila Mutt regarding the
veda paatashaala at Madurantakam.

Sometimes adiyEn had a thought,
"Why didn't He made me as a student of learning our Hindu Vedas and doing
kaimkaryams at His divyadesams always, instead
now working as Lecturer for mere living and running the samsAric life",
while crossing the paatashaala to Madurantakam Sri Ramar Sannidhi.
He Knows the Answer ?!!!

adiyEn,
senthil.b